HI SERIES: Designed for large-scale production and format
• Daily work automation through the on and off programming system.
• Efficient, advanced and economical heating system
• Steel cylinder with Teflon surface to prevent oxidation and maintain a uniform temperature
• Industrial heating system with thermal oil.
• LCD touch screen
• Password to access special options on the LCD panel
• Speed controller for cylinder rotation through the PLC.
• Sublimated fabric meter counter, configured from the LCD panel with the option to reset the value.
• Machine controlled by the SIEMENS brand PLC.
• Digital temperature controller can be programmed by the PLC
• Automatic blanket position correction system controlled by the PLC.
• Pneumatic tension system for sublimation paper controlled by the PLC.
• Oil level indicator to ensure the amount of oil in the cylinder.
• Designed for continuous roll-to-roll sublimation.
• Independent control system on each roller to collect the used material.
• Option to change the rotation in the cylinder movement.
• Blanket protection alarm through limit sensors.
• Emergency stop device.
• Pneumatic system for tension control on protective paper, fabric and printed paper.
Heating principle: Thermal oil.
Voltage: Three-phase 380 V AC / 220 V AC
Size: 190 cm / 75”
Diameter: 85 cm / 33”
Production: 1 to 6.6 mt/min (39” to 260”/ min)1
Sublimation width: Approx. 185 cm / 72”
Air supply: 90 PSI
Working temperature: 210°C to 215°C / 410°F to 419°F
Load rollers: 3
Product: Series: HI Reference: HI07533P
Warranty: Un year warranty
Heating time: 50 / 70 minutes approx
Power: 54 Kw
Transfer system: Roll to roll
Dimensions: 310cm x 500cm x 200cm / 122” x 196” x 78”
Applications: Sportswear, fashion, dresses, skirts, blazers, personalized bottoms, kimonos, jackets, leggings, flags, curtains, footwear, banners, advertising stands, vests, bed covers.
BROCHURE – Features and Specifications – Download